1186 Hamlin Hwy (Rt 590) Lake Ariel, PA. 18436
For the rental of House #, Lake Ariel, PA, from 4 PM on start date Until 11 AM on End date.
Lease is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The tenant affirms that he/she is an adult and that the property will not be occupied by any minor unless an adult is present.
2. Tenants shall keep NO PETS on premises, unless consent from owner/property manager has been given in advance. A larger refundable security deposit will be held when a pet will be present, or owner may decline the rental with a pet present. Must have prior office approval when booking.
3. Maximum number of persons, including children, is limited to _____. The property will not be occupied by more persons than specified in the lease agreement without prior consent from the owner/property manager.
4. On expiration of this lease, tenant will leave the premises in good condition and broom clean. A charge against the security deposit will be imposed if all trash is not removed to the dumpsters, and/or if there is any damage to home.
5. If any rent is unpaid, or if default shall be made in any of the terms and conditions of this lease, the premises must be vacated immediately with no refund.
6. The tenant shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the property and its fixtures and contents during the term of this lease. The tenant also agrees to comply with the rules and regulations of the Hideout Property Owners Association.
7. It is agreed that the premises may be shown to prospective tenants or buyers, with reasonable notice.
8. CANCELLATIONS. In the event that the tenant wishes to cancel this lease, he/she shall make such request known to Lakeside Home Rentals in writing. A non- refundable cancellation fee of 25% of the total rental will be imposed. If rental is cancelled within 30 days of start date, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total rental will be imposed.
9. Sight unseen rentals: We represent that the property is as described. Prospective renters are welcome to see the property before renting. We reserve the right to substitute a rental with another house of equal or larger size if necessary.
10.Tenant shall furnish linens, towels, etc, and other such items that the tenant desires.
11. Home will be cleaned prior to arrival. Dishes, utensils, BBQ, and appliances will be provided. We have attempted to make each home as comfortable as possible, but cannot guarantee that all appliances are in working order as unforeseen situations may arise. We attempt to alleviate such an event with the least inconvenience to the tenant.
12. A Security Deposit is held for each rental. The sum of $_____ is payable by check with the final rent payment or may be added to credit card payment. Security deposit will be returned to the tenant provided that all rent is paid and the property is left undamaged, cleaned, and in good order, and all trash is disposed properly in the community dumpsters. Any unpaid fees or fines to the Hideout will be deducted from the deposit upon notification by the POA. Tennant agrees that the security deposit may be charged to his/her credit card after the rental up to the amount incurred to cover damages and/or fines, even if it exceeds the initial security deposit. In the event that such a situation involving the security deposit were to arise, Lakeside Home Rentals will contact the tenant to discuss and depending on circumstances, give tenant the opportunity to alleviate conditions necessitating additional charges if possible. Tenant agrees to lower all noise by 10PM otherwise they are aware they may receive an $125.00 and up noise citation that will be deducted out of the security deposit from the Hideout Security office.
13. Signed copies of lease and credit card receipt, along with a copy of the renter’s driver’s license, must be returned to our office no later than 30 days prior to the start of the rental. A late fee of $40 may be applied if not submitted on time.
14. When checking in, stop at the reception building (open 24 hours). Amenity badges are for 3 unrelated adults, or parents and their children. They will give you directions to the house. The key will be in a lockbox hanging on the front door knob. The code for the lock box is _____. Please return the key to the lockbox when leaving the home. You will also have 6 permanent guest badges at the house which is left by the owner, there is a $47.00 fee for any missing or lost badges. This way you are guaranteed to have a total minimum of 9 badges.
15. The homeowner has final authority on all matters concerning the rental of this property.
16. I/We, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge and agree that we are renting an improved parcel of real estate located at __House #__, Lake Ariel, PA, from 4 PM on start date Until 11 AM on end date and that in consideration for the Owner’s agreement to permit us to enter the subject premises, I/we hereby agree to assume all risks associated with our use, occupancy, and/or possession of the subject premises during the rental period and hold the Owner and Lakeside Home Rentals harmless from any and all liability in connection therewith. This includes any watercraft, boats, kayaks, tubes, or fire pits that may or may not be at the home at the time of your rental. You also assume the liability that comes with such items and that they are to be used at your own risk. Life jackets are to be used at all times. Watercraft, boats, or any other items can be removed at any time and are not guaranteed to be at the house.
17. I authorize the above named business to charge the credit card indicated in the authorization form according to the terms outlined above. This payment authorization is for the services described above, for the amount indicated above only, and is valid for one time use only. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with my credit card company; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this form.
|NAME CELL PHONE EMAIL:
ADDRESSRENTAL FEE $
CLEANING FEE $
COMMUNITY FEE $
TAX/SERVICE CHARGE $
SECURITY DEPOSIT $TOTAL $
BALANCE DUE $
|BED LINEN SIZES__ KING
__ SLEEPER SOFA